Online Enterprise Coaching Programme (Certification - Jul 2020)
Time & Location
About The Event
Online Enterprise Coaching Programme (Certification - July 2020)
Equipping leaders, and those with a heart for people development, as confident 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝 who can support others to take powerful actions to become high-performing.
- Why Coach?
- What Coaching 'Looks Like'
- When to Coach & When to Manage
- 'Big C' vs 'small c' Coaching
- Crafting Impact-driven Goals
- The O&Q Technique
- Learn & Apply the 3D Workplace Coaching Model
- Use the MasterCoach App to Drive Focused, Actionable Conversations
- Performance Conversations in 10 mins
What is covered
- VILT Session and Group Coaching Sessions by Certified Online Enterprise Coaching Program Trainer
- Full set of digital program material including training deck, worksheets, APP guide, assignments
- MasterApp Coach 2 months subscription
- Certification (Certified Enterprise Coach) issued by The MasterCoach Institute
How It Works
Total of 6 hours learning (100% attendence and completion of assignments required for certification)
- 3 hours VILT Session x 1
- 1.5 hours Group Coaching Session x 2
- 2 Coaching Assignments
Hear what participants say about the program -
"𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨!"
"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙥𝙥, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝."
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡-𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙨 + 𝙕𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚."
Regular Price: US$495
Early Bird (paid before 30 June 2020) / 2 or more enrolment at once: US$455
9 Jul (9:30am-12:30pm), 10 and 17 (10-11:30am or 2-3:30 pm) Jul 2020
Wah Yuen, LAU Wah Yuen is an experienced learning and organization professional with 30 years experience, in both the corporate and consulting world. He has held both local as well as regional roles in organisations operating in sectors such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Engineering, Financial, Manufacturing, Information Technology.
Wah Yuen works with senior leadership, as a thought-partner and coach, to create an organizational culture and leadership pipeline, that supports business objectives. As an executive consultant with several global leadership development solution providers, Wah Yuen has facilitated numerous leadership workshops for Fortune 500 companies both locally and regionally. He has also coached leaders to continuously enhance their contribution to the organisation, and to pursue their personal career aspirations.
Wah Yuen has covered Asia Pacific extensively, having worked with leaders in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taipei, Japan, Korea, India, Thailand and Singapore. This has provided him with an appreciation of cultural nuances, which he incorporates in his consulting and coaching. Wah Yuen is experienced as an internal organisational coach and external executive coach, his representative coaching assignments included:
- Coached Regional Functional Heads through an organizational restructure; where they will be required to lead additional and/or different portfolios.
- Coached an SME business owner and founder, and her team of managers; on a strategy and their roles in bringing the business forward in the next 5 years.
- Coached junior and senior executives, as they go through career transitions; with their new and/or existing organisations.
- Early Bird US$455$3,550$3,5500$0
- Regular Ticket US$495$3,860$3,8600$0