Online Enterprise Coaching Programme (Certification - Aug 2020) Cantonese Version
Time & Location
About The Event
Online Enterprise Coaching Programme (Certification - Aug 2020)
Equipping leaders, and those with a heart for people development, as confident 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝 who can support others to take powerful actions to become high-performing.
- Why Coach?
- What Coaching 'Looks Like'
- When to Coach & When to Manage
- 'Big C' vs 'small c' Coaching
- Crafting Impact-driven Goals
- The O&Q Technique
- Learn & Apply the 3D Workplace Coaching Model
- Use the MasterCoach App to Drive Focused, Actionable Conversations
- Performance Conversations in 10 mins
What is covered
- VILT Session and Group Coaching Sessions by Certified Online Enterprise Coaching Program Trainer
- Full set of digital program material including training deck, worksheets, APP guide, assignments
- MasterApp Coach 2 months subscription
- Certification (Certified Enterprise Coach) issued by The MasterCoach Institute
How It Works
Total of 6 hours learning (100% attendence and completion of assignments required for certification)
- 3 hours VILT Session x 1
- 1.5 hours Group Coaching Session x 2
- 2 Coaching Assignments
Hear what participants say about the program -
"𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨!"
"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙥𝙥, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝."
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡-𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙨 + 𝙕𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚."
Regular Price: US$495
Early Bird (paid before 30 June 2020) / 2 or more enrolment at once: US$455
Cantonese with English material
5 Aug (9:30am-12:30pm), 6 and 13 (10am-11:30am or 2-3:30 pm) Aug 2020
Vivien Hui Vivien is a seasoned training professional who is passionate about bringing individuals and organisations to their next level. She has over 15 years of experience working in both commercial and consumer market within Fortune 500 and listed organisations. Her exposure and diverse background enabled her to design and deliver appropriate interventions to facilitate individuals and team development workshops.
During her role as the lead of learning and development function, she was responsible for full spectrum of L&D activities, including planning and execution of training solutions, talent development program, succession planning, team building and skill training. Believing that learning can be fun, Vivien likes to add in creative ideas as well as element of game in her program which makes the learning activities unique and interesting. The participants of her workshops value her capability to create a highly motivating and engaging learning environment, which encourage active participation, discussions, reflection and team transformation. Before moving into training profession, Vivien was a document management consultant and top-performer with track record of consistently meeting and exceeding target.
Vivien is full of energy, positive and inspiring. She focused on her desire to enable others to gain better understanding of themselves and their potential. Vivien is a certified yoga teacher and golf player. With her passion to the nature she found TetraMap®, a communication and behavioural tool which is simple yet powerful to discover oneself. It is a journey where you can explore your possibilities. Loving the idea in linking everyone with the nature, Vivien brought TetraMap® to Hong Kong and is the first Certified TetraMap® Facilitator in Greater China Region. She is also a certified coach, certified facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® method and materials & NLP Practitioner.
Qualifications and Certifications
• Certified Enterprise Coaching Program Trainer
• Certified Online Enterprise Coaching Program Trainer
• Certified TetraMap® Facilitator
• Certified Coach, Coaching to Your Nature
• Certified Coach, Corporate Coach U
• Certified Facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® method and materials
• Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
• Certified in 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
• Full Member, Hong Kong Management Association
• Professional Member, Hong Kong Institution of Human Resources Management
• EMBA with distinction, University of Hull
• BBA, The University of Hong Kong
- Early Bird US$455$3,550$3,5500$0
- Regular Ticket US$495$3,860$3,8600$0